Thursday, October 22, 2009

Spit up and Pumps

Lovely topics.... But for the first time in Abby's life, she split up twice today. I'm so happy! It means that she's got a full tummy! She actually had a little tummy hanging over her tiny 0-3 size pants. Yes!! She weighed 9.5 pounds today.

I'm almost scared to say this outloud but it looks like for the first time since Abby was 2 weeks old, I don't have to use my breastpump at every single feeding. I feel so..... Free! And proud of my growing eater.

4 comments:

  1. Hoooray for Abby... Freedom from the pump...! It is happening like the Cardio guy said... So happy for you all... Praise God... Lets hear it for Jill and Grant... Great job...!

    xoxo Abby's Grams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, baby! I can see that belly in those pictures!!!!! So Grace really stuggled with the same problem ABby's having when she come home and started eating lots more than she ever had - can you give her baby food prunes or pears? Those totally help Grace. Is that allowed? Is she on a special diet right now?
    love you and miss you - kisses to the big girl and her giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello this (in PA) overcast Friday eve. WOW! Just see how quickly following the surgery she gained weight!!!! GAINED!!!! Congratulations on your wonderful progress Jill and Grant. Abby, can I get one smooch with your Giraff?? Huh? Okay, let me just send the smoochies to you. Great Going!
    Love, Rebecca C.M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Abby! And hooray for spit-ups!!!
    I read the post to the boys and they thought it was awesome that you are bragging about her spitting ability. But it truly is so great, that little tummy is FULL:).
    xoxo The OLivers

    ReplyDelete