Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Bruin Future


Yesterday, Abby had a special guest come to the house! Her "Auntie" JJ came down from Northern California to give her some in-person love before her surgery (and to have a glass of wine with me). To Grant's great pleasure, she came donning this mask in order to make every effort not to give Abby any Nor Cal germs. :) She also brought a glimpse into Abby's future -- a UCLA cheerleader uniform in a size 2. I figure Abby can wear it for the next 5 Halloweens! Hurrah!

2 comments:

  1. What I wouldn't give to get on a plane and be there for you. Grace's cheerleading outfit arrived in the mail just the other day. :) They'll have to play dress up in them in soon.
    Be assured of our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm now seeing the benefit of having humongous children is that they make me look smaller when I'm holding them. Abby makes me look like a giant! ;) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete