Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Oh, Snap!

Abby has been getting a bit tired of her toys... shes's had the same ones her whole life! So, off with a coupon I went, to bridge the gap until her birthday...

She was interested in these snaps for about 5 minutes-- until she eyed the camera case. And the fun was over. Next time, I'll give her some tupperware and a spoon to make a drum, right?


She got another tooth yesterday. There were no theatrics this time in the middle of the night, no fussiness, no ... anything! I looked down during one of her open-mouth, gum-filled grins and there it was, poking through next to the other one on the bottom. The better to chomp with....

2 comments:

  1. Oh My goodness... two teeth... amazing... So glad the second one was NO BIG DEAL...

    xoxo mom/abby's grams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I betcha I would like those snaps! Can you bring them on Saturday so I can play with them? ;-)

    ReplyDelete