Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Recap

How did it go? Lovely church service (spent some time in the nursing mom's room where Abby kept all the little babies awake with her chatting, and we met another Abby), impromptu lunch in the park with food from one of our favorite, local spots with some dear friends, the Pams!





Thanks to JJ for the circa 70s dress for Abby that you wore (so special!)...and to Mackenzie for watching Abby while we ate.




It was the most wonderful day. That's not only because Grant brought me a ragingly good fully leaded cappuccino, a croissant, a bevy of beautiful flowers and got up early with Abby.... but because there are three of us now, all with whole, happy hearts.


5 comments:

  1. A Perfect Day!
    For A Precious Family
    You Are All So Close
    I Keep You All In My Heart Of Hearts
    Love You
    Mama/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Happy Day!!! And i would have given just about anything to have joined you all for lunch :)...and church of course. Grace and I spend every Sunday in the "training room," which really means the "loud baby room" :)
    So happy you had such a lovely Mom's day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to be able to celebrate Mother's Day... as a Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post, my friend. Love your daugtahhhhhhh wearing my dress. Love you being such a wonderful mama!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post, my friend. Love your beautiful daughtaaaaahhhh wearing my dress. And love you being such a wonderful mama!!!

    ReplyDelete