Thursday, May 6, 2010

"I Love The Park" Fan Club



Remember Fan Clubs? The real kind. The kind that existed long ago, in the eighties, where you had to actually pen a letter to join and sign an agreement that you'd be a member. I think you actually got an official sticker or something. At least, that's what Shawn Cassidy's people said back then. Well, if they had them today, Abby would be a big fan of going to the park. It's one of her favorite things to do -- and here she is with two pals, Pema and Emme. There's a good chance I'll have to get all of my friends -- I mean, Abby's friends-- together for a group play date. I can't wait till they are old enough for "ice cream Fridays". (we'll make it coconut ice cream for you, Pema!)

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! Yummy!
    What a Great Thing
    To Look Forward To
    Ice Cream Socials
    Fridays Yet!
    Abigail Can Grandma's Come Too?
    Sounds Like FUN!

    ReplyDelete