Sunday, February 21, 2010

Horticulture with Grandma

Grandma and Abby had some fun recently while I was inside getting a few things done. I think Abby wants Grandma to come over every day. Maybe she'll inherit a green thumb from Grandma because she sure won't be getting it from me! And, a picture of her and her daddy. She's really changing these days... and I think she really looks like a big girl in this picture. This week, 9 month check up! She's rolling over like an expert, loves to stand and she's up to 14 lbs, 5 ounces.







Yeah...crazy that I caught the "a-ok" sign, right?

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... What great pictures! Just too precious. Abby is looking so big and happy. How special to have Grandma N come play. Hoooray!!!

    love you all, Grandma H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plumpy cheeks Abby! I love them. And I think we have a lot in common already. We both love horticulture. I love anything leafy. I hope we can hang out next week. I'm feeling much better now and I can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss her
    Made me cry
    She is an Angel
    You guys are all heart
    Three in one
    A special Family
    Love to all

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHe already looks like different baby! So chubby and so cute! Scotty calls her Pixie :)

    we love her so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pictures!!Have a lovely day tomorrow!

    GA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics! She is a doll and what a special treat to have Grandma N. visit. Great to see her doing so well! The Chivers

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is A-OK with those chubby cheeks!!!

    Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete