Monday, February 8, 2010

Almost Famous

Our fabulously famous photographer friend, Trish, came by today to snap some pics of the little (growing!) girl. Trish swings in, tea in hand, as if she's an old friend just popping by to say hello. And, so the rest of the time goes. She and I jibber jabbering away with her taking pictures here and there, super casual, while Abby falls in love. I hate to tell Abby, there isn't another one like her -- Trish is one of a kind. I can't wait to see what she shot. Here's Abby and Trish, iphone-photo-style.


5 comments:

  1. Wow Jilly, Abby is getting a tummy... hoooray! Love the pictures and notes..

    xoxo Abby's grams

    ReplyDelete
  2. My experience is that I can't reply easily because of blog protections. Lets see how it goes.
    I have such a huge love and admiration for you, Miss Mommy Jill. We are so different and yet the same. I love that and honor you. This is what I love about motherhood and what I love about my work. We are all the same. We are nurturing the future. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that tummy!!!
    I can't tell you how awesome it is to see her so happy and hear the joy in your voice!

    Love ya,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. and what are you feeding that woman now??? why is it so cute now and not when we "mature"? hugs all around, am

    ReplyDelete