Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Summer's Comin'...




It was warm here today -- like in the 80's. Waahoo! Abby got to wear her first official summer dress (a fab hand-me-down) but had to wear a onesie underneath. Gotta protect that scar from the sun so it won't be seared into her skin forever. As I've said before, I never really want it to go away completely. But that's just me talking. And not in the 7th grade at a swim party with all my friends, sick of explaining "what happened." But I digress. Her teeth still seem to be working their way in, and bunny's ears are a favorite to chew on.

These days, our daylight hours look something like this : breakfast, play, nurse, nap, dog walk, lunch, play while i shower, nurse, nap (if i'm lucky!), an errand or two (if i'm lucky!), dinner and the whole bed time routine. Thankfully, a year ago Grant got me my wonderful iphone and I can actually check my email while I'm waiting at a red light...err.....while I'm at home.

1 comment:

  1. Abigail
    Is "The Picture For Easter"
    New Life
    Spring Has Arrived
    Precious Precious
    Just a Darling Picture
    Sending Love To All

    ReplyDelete