Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chomper - Singular

And, then there were teeth! :) She's been looking like this for quite awhile now...




This week, along with some interrupted night sleep, her bottom tooth came shoving through. I can't wait for her first "crunch."

I've been realizing lately that I am getting quite used to the idea of Abby with a whole heart. With this comes a mountain of things I find myself no longer worrying about. For this, I am so thankful to God who shouldered those burdens even when I didn't know how to lay them down.

Bring on the big girl food... :)

4 comments:

  1. TEETH!!! How exciting! Bring on the steak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are witnessing a continuing miracle. Praise the Lord. Abby is an example of God's mercy and grace. How humbling it is!

    In His Mighty Name, mom/abby's grateful grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Goodness
    Teeth and Blonde Hair
    Growing & Growing
    Soon We Will Have Curls
    She is Just a Little Girl
    We All Love
    Thank You Lord For Your
    Blessings
    God Bless Our Abigail
    Love
    Grandmama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could this girl be any cuter - love it, teeth and all!
    The Chivers

    ReplyDelete