Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sit Up Britain



Okay, that's just a line from Bridget Jones Diary - Britain has nothing to do with it.  I don't know why I've never done it before, but today I sat Abby up in her crib. A whole new world unfolded to her -- fun in a safe environment! We haven't had to lower her mattress just yet (I know, this happens for many of you at the 4 month mark!) but I will do it with pleasure when she learns to pull herself up. I'm noticing this week just how little she cares about crawling. She'd much rather roll around and have help standing. She's knee deep in separation anxiety now which really helps me get stuff down around here.  Well, at least, most nights, she's sleeping through the night! Here's the little troublemaker post nap... sitting up!

4 comments:

  1. That Smile
    What A Little Angel
    Love "That Girl"
    She is so HAPPY
    Love & Hugs
    Grandma "N"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill she needs a hair brush
    Her hair is growing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a smile... and setting up so well... Amazing...! This blog is such a treasure (I'm quoting Abby's Papa.)I think so too... Wonderful to watch her grow into a little girl.

    God bless you all... Are we going to get to see a picture of you and Grant soon?????

    love you all.... Abby's Grams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! See? Soon she'll be sliding down a fire pole in a teeny tiny skirt. But don't worry.... Lincoln will be there to defend her honor! We all heart Abby so much! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete